Carrier Relations - Types of Services
The following is a list of services we currently offer under
contract agreement. Please contact
us for additional information.
- 911/E911 - Equipment and facilities related to the
provision of 911 Emergency service in TDS Telecom areas.
- Broadband Internet Access Transmission Services - Provides, where available, transmission services over local
exchange service facilities that can be used for simultaneous
voice and data communications. Click one of the following links
for more information:
- Interconnection - Direct or indirect connection for
the termination of traffic in TDS Telecom service areas.
- Billing and Collections - Billing and collection services
available to telecommunications carriers. Click here to view the Statement of Generally Available Terms and
- Pole Attachments and Conduit Rental - Pole attachments
and conduit rental available from TDS Telecom
- Resale - For state-certified Resellers of local service
- Teaming - Communications services for state governments
and other governmental agencies.
- Tower License - Attachments to radio towers owned by
Home | Doing Business | Guides and Forms | How to Contact Us | Public Notices