To pay electronically:
· Enroll in TDS ePay, our free online bill payment service, at TDSepay.com. You control
how you pay each month and eliminate paper bills from being mailed to you.
· Use your bank or financial institution's electronic bill payment service (allow adequate
time for processing. A fee may apply, depending on your bank's rules.
Ask your bank for details.)
· Use Sav-a-Check, a free service that automatically debits your checking or savings
account each month for the exact amount of your bill. You continue to receive paper
bills. To sign up, call 1-800-696-0889.
To pay by check:
· Mail your payment and bill stub using the envelope provided with your TDS bill
(allowing 10 days for processing). Don't have the TDS-provided envelope? Here's the TDS
bill payment address:
TDS Payment Center
To pay with cash:
· Use a Western Union Agency (allow 3 days for processing, a fee may apply).
· Make a payment at a Wal-Mart Service desk: present your current remittance stub
(cash or PIN-based debit card required; a fee may apply).
To make a rush payment:
· Speak with a TDS Advisor by calling 1-877-239-1600. Requires a bank account, debit
card, or credit card. A fee applies.
· Choose the "Rush Payment" option online at tdstelecom.com/MyAccount or
tdsbusiness.com/MyAccount. Requires a bank account, debit card, or credit card. A fee applies.